Megan Fox had ectopic pregnancy years before ‘tragic’ miscarriage.

by - December 10, 2023

 Eventually, Fox realized she had not experienced a miscarriage with “someone who [she] was so in love with.

She explained, “That love element ready made this miscarriage really tragic for me and left me with a lot of grief and a lot of suffering.

MGK, whose real name is Colson Baker, first appeared to reveal the miscarriage when he performed “Twin Flame” at the Billboard Music Awards last year and dedicated the track to his “unborn child.

As a heartbeat played in the background, the Grammy nominee, 33, sang, “Go to sleep / I’ll see you in my dreams / This changes everything / Now I have to set you free.

He and Fox did not confirm the miscarriage until the model wrote about it in her poetry collection, “Pretty Boys Are Poisonous,” which hit shelves earlier this month.

You May Also Like

0 Comments