Megan Fox reveals she suffered devastating ectopic pregnancy years before miscarriage with Machine Gun Kelly.

by - December 09, 2023

 Megan Fox has revealed she suffered an ectopic pregnancy years before she had a miscarriage with  her fiance Machine Gun Kelly.

The actress, 37, who revealed her pregnancy loss with MGK earlier this month, told WWD that she 'had an ectopic pregnancy … when [she] was younger.

'I’ve had other things that I’m not going to say because God forbid the world will be in an uproar.'

In her poetry Pretty Boys Are Poisonous. Megan writes about an ultrasound of a baby girl at 10 weeks and a day, per excerpts from People, and says: 'maybe if you hadn't... maybe if i had...'

She continues, 'I want to hold your hand / hear your laugh, but now / I have to say / goodbye,' and later adds, 'I close my eyes and imagine holding you tight against my chest as they rip you from my insides'

You May Also Like

0 Comments