Scarlett Johansson tries her best to blend into the NYC crowd in a hat and sunglasses.

by - December 24, 2023

 Scarlett Johansson attempted to hide her star wattage by dressing as an average person for a stroll through New York City on Monday.


The Black Widow star, 38, ditched her wedding ring for the outing and wore electric blue leggings with a fuzzy tan coat with giant apples printed on it.

The Lost in Translation actress hid her famous and recognizable hair under a ball cap and had on white socks pulled up over her leggings and white trainers.

Scarlett, who can next be seen in Wes Anderson's Asteroid City, also revealed that her favorite part of the morning is snuggling in bed with the family and their dog Pancake. 

'Wake up to my iPhone alarm, which is usually set too loud and scares me. I'd invest in one of those gradual calming alarm clocks that wake you up with a glowing light, but I wouldn't sleep all night because I'd be paranoid it wasn't going to wake me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments