Jenna Ortega gushes over 'beautiful and wonderful' Wednesday costar Emma Myers: 'I don't think I've ever been so protective of somebody'

by - January 03, 2024

Just like her character Wednesday Addams, Jenna Ortega grew to become extremely fond of her onscreen Nevermore Academy roommate Emma Myers while they were filming their Netflix hit series in the middle of Romania from September 2021 to March 2022.

'She's a sweetheart. She's a real person,' the 20-year-old Cali native gushed on Monday's episode of Armchair Expert With Dax Shepard and Monica Padman.

'We get along so naturally. I'm so easily comfortable around her. I used to wake up every day in Romania and before I was even conscious, I would do voice memos and I would sing her a new song every day, talking about how beautiful and wonderful she was and how she was gonna have the best day ever. I've never had that desire or urge for anybody else.'

You May Also Like

0 Comments