Scarlett Johansson Reveals Her Secret to Flawless Skin.

by - January 22, 2024

 There is nothing better than finding out that a drugstore product works as well (or better) than a similar product at a pricey department store, so when I heard Scarlett Johansson's $7 secret to perfect skin, I had to share it with you.

Every night, she uses apple cider vinegar to wash her face. It's as simple as that! Now, I've heard of people using apple cider vinegar to rinse their hair, but on the face? This is news to me."A while back, I started researching natural skin care," she said to Elle U.K. via the Huffington Post.


After doing a little research and speaking to my dermatologist, it sounds like this might be a good way to go. The apple cider vinegar helps maintain skin's proper pH and tones at the same time.

"If your skin is problematic or you're having a lot of breakouts, it's really healing. It's a little bit stinky, but if you're not sleeping over at your boyfriend's, it's really effective!" she said.

You May Also Like

0 Comments