Zendaya slays in a black leather skirt and red shirt.

by - February 07, 2024

  

“Zendaya is undeniably a beauty icon. She is always having fun with her looks and uses beauty, along with fashion, to express a positive message about confidence and embracing individuality.


CHI is thrilled to be partnered with her and together share the message with women to embrace who you are, because the real you is beautiful,” says Chairman and Founder Dr. Farouk Shami.


“As someone in the lime-light, it’s important for me to show the ‘real Zendaya’ to my fans.


The #REALisBEAUTIFUL campaign allows me to express myself and the styles I wear in my life while encouraging women to have fun and be confident with their look.


I’m excited to show off the looks CHI and I created and share this beautiful message,” says Zendaya.

You May Also Like

0 Comments