Scarlett Johansson amazing photos, Will Make You Fall in Love.

by - March 01, 2024

 Scarlett Johansson works out four days a week to stay around a size two.The 38-year-old actress has become a major star on the big screen thanks to her athletic figure and energetic roles, such as playing spy Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and cyber-human Mira in Ghost in the Shell.

But Scarlett insists her commitment to exercise is as much to do with her mental health, as it is her physical health.

Scarlett Johansson reveals how she stays a SIZE 2 with new 'amazing' workout as she heads toward 40: 'I'm getting older and my body is changing'

In an interview with Stylist, she said: 'For me, wellness is a huge part of my mental wellbeing. 

'I try and do some sort of exercise around four days a week if I can. I've been doing Pilates for the last eight years or so, and I've found it to be amazing.'

You May Also Like

0 Comments